Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The baby came early!!

My niece had that little baby boy early, just a few hours ago!
All is well, but the quilt is not done, it is getting closer though.

I added this border today with the little boats,
this was so much fun.
I am getting very fond of paper piecing.
I used a boat pattern from this book.
This is a great book, it has a CD for your computer and you can print out
any pattern any size you would like, well.....up to
7 1/2 inch square on one sheet. You can print them larger but the pattern will be on two separate sheets of paper and you can tape them together.
It is my favorite book as far as paper piecing goes.

1 comment:

  1. I just found (and am enjoying) your blog and wanted to tell you I love your little boat quilt!! It is so crisp unusual. I really like how the small boats are 'sailing' around the border. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete