Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Pillow Project

After I made the first little heart pillow I started to think about it all the time. I don't know why....was it God talking to me!! It was a soft pillow made of flannel and fleece....... but it could even be softer if I made my own pillow form and it should be smaller for a younger child. So I made another and made my own pillow form, it is so very soft and cuddly. So.......then I thought..... these little pillows would be very comforting to little children that are in need.
So.... the birth of THE PILLOW PROJECT!!!!!!!!!
If you would like to make a pillow case and donate it, I will make the pillow form. The only rules are that it needs to be made from flannel, a solid color with an applique or a child's print and be small, mine are 12x12 and 12x16.
I will have the instructions on how to make this simple pillow which has an envople opening in the back on my website soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment